Thursday, February 03, 2005

I Am

Wow! Tis my first time here in Blogger! I hope I'll make the most out of this, as long as my time in UP permits.. Darn, it's so busy in this university...

OK, maybe I'll start by introducing myself (because I myself do not know who I really am). Based on the 17 years that had passed (02/03/05) I think, I'm the kind of person who avoids too many people, and prefers to be alone most of the time. Or maybe otherwise. When I was in highschool I'm a total friend compendium. I have a lot of friend circles so basically I'm in a company all of the time. But when I entered college, I haven't even made a sane relationship with my co-eds. It's like I'm fleeing away when they try to make friends. I sensed that, but I can't really get close to them. I dunno what's happening with me, but I sure am in a state of trauma right now.

Last year, during my 17th birthday, I had this fight with my brother, who was so unreasonable in the first place. See it was my birthday and I was supposed to be having a really good time when he barges in with his rageful attitude and finally puts up a fight with me after a very very long silent dispute... It had also been so long in my part, and that "birthday event" really boiled my blood, so I decided to run away the next day... It's a very long story, so maybe I'm not ellaborating now, maybe later. In the end, I asked my mom to board me in an apartment, and when she did, I spent the rest of my late highschool in that small flat. Now, that I'm a collegian already, I'm staying in QC, and I think I'm free. But I think there's still something inside of me that keeps me from venturing out from my own world. My body developed certain responses towards outside stimuli, and those hinder me from making friends... My hands would perspire too much whenever someone holds my hands. Actually I would sweat to max whenever someone's near, someone who's just an acquaintance and not really a close friend. I also am becoming so anxious of getting out because I've got a long list of anonymous numbers who's texting me in a stalker manner, and I'm freakin' scared of what they're doing. I believe they're girls, who're desperately in need of a prick. Anyways, nufnuf. So there's really a reason behind my seclusion.

Where was I?

I like food. Basically, the best way through me is food, and a lot of them would ensure our friendship. Hehe. I like chocolates. I also like devil's cake, the very fudgy ones. My favorite delicacy of Batangas (where I hailed from) is Pakaskas, a sweet sugar-based fingerfood, which would always make me full of desire and gluttonous for some time. So basically, I've a sweet tooth...

I like music. It's a very essential part of me. I think life without music is like drinking coffee without sugar (I repeat, I have a sweet tooth). I like the music by Evanescence, they're Gothic (though I'm not) and they're exuding they're kind of lifestyle in a very cool manner. I like their "Hello", "My Immortal Band Version", and "Everybody's Fool". I like Tonic, especially their song "You Wanted More." Dashboard Confessials are also so way cool, they have these fine lyrics and very fine histrionics to go with it. I also enjoy listening to Alicia Keys' songs, and Eminem's; they have very sensible lyrics. Christina A's songs are empowering too, although I assume her audience are supposed to be females, and I'm not, but I like her songs nonetheless. Rivermaya's songs are also so soothing, and so are the new songs by Freestyle. Maybe I'm listing this in a more organized way next time... Later.

SO... Food and Music... the rest, next time... Gotta check other things first.

What should I call my account? I think it needs some personifying... Uh, whatabout... Torian?? Yes. Pretty weird, but who the hell cares. That's a cool name.

TORIAN, meet everyone else. Everyone else, meet TORIAN, my imaginary blogspot.

I'll see ya Torian later!

-cramming-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home