Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Boring Brunch

i've just finished writing my write-up in the wittiest way i could write it. i want people reading the yearbook to make a good impression of me... ;p

tick tock.

maybe i should go back to batangas earlier than expected - boredom is materializing and the air stinks... and my gimik-partners are not making any contact so i'd better seek them out in batangas. one of my best friends recently acquired a new love life. good for her. me, im stuck with my old self and my old (but loving nevertheless) laptop. hay when will i get a love life?

it's a beautiful day today. good day for traveling. if i leave now, what time will i arrive in lipa city?

-welcome to the life of the bored-

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Don't worry, one day you'll find the love of your life ;)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home