Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Self-Centered for the First Time

Hi Torian!! Tis been a while!

I was supposed to post last Sunday, but unfortunately I didn't have the time. I went home to Batangas, and guess what, I've returned home after a year of being away. I had a conflict with my brother, make that a very big conflict, and I was forced to, well, "go away." He's so childish you know; he's eight years older than me, but he still can't make out the difference. So, I ran away, and after that, a long story. Now I went back because his mother-in-law asked him and his family to live with her in Malvar, a town next to Lipa City. So basically, they moved out of the house, and I don't have to stay away from it anymore. (Anyways, did you know that for the past year, I had to stay in at least 3 different houses just to hide from my brother's wrath?? Huhu, poor mo. I'm an NPA for a year...)

Hey, I have this classmate in MuL13 (Music) who's really annoying me. IT is always gawking at me, as if it was the first time IT saw a very beautiful face like mine... hihihi... IT's eyes are just all over me. I am sure I'm in no wardrobe malfunction, and I haven't since grade 5. I believe my pimples are discreetly small, so there's no catch in staring at them. I have no gargantuan tattoos to marvel at, nor do I have flashy jewelries to capture IT's eyes. So why is IT gawking at me?? Damn, I'll gawk at IT in return!!

Then I have this classmate in Envisci1 who's trying really hard to impress my Cebuano professor until he ends up being at a realm of his own.

In my Math100 class, I've got this Chinese-looking classmate who's got some terribly beautiful hair - straight and shiny with some highlights of brown. Well, that's the genes, but who cares, I'd prefer my flowing reddish curls than his wiry nest...

My Anthro10 classmates who graduated from PhiSci are so full of themselves (well, not all of them, but most of them). Why can't they just act like humans and stop being too madrigal??

Hey, I've noticed my roommate (who is also my cousin) is becoming too edgy on me. He doesn't want to hear me sing, he calls me "Psst" instead of my name, he's easily irritated by my funny jokes (and mild, very mild provocations - yeah, I'm the kulit typa guy), and he keeps on correcting me. He keeps on boasting about his PE101 in Ateneo; he says it's so educational, and he keeps on telling me things about nutrition and anatomy, although I wasn't really asking about it. And I've got a story to go with this...

We work-out in the same gym. He started to gym a year ago, but stopped, so now, his muscles are a bit flabby (I never told him, I might hurt his very sensitive feelings). When we started to gym together, he was so optimistic, he wanted to eliminate his side fats. Me, on the other hand, had no fats to extinguish, no excess cholesterol to burn, and no dream of becoming Mr. Ironman, unlike my cuz. Basically, I had the genes, but I am a bit thin. So, he makes full advantage of me being thin, and looking too wiry... I sensed that. I can't retort back because he had been exposed to a gym earlier than me, but in my opinion, he's more of an eyesore than me. Haha, go me! I'm an inch taller than him, slender, and upright. He on the other hand is hunchy, flabby, and always frustrated. But I never boasted at him; I told you, he's edgy lately.

He never wanted to see me ahead of him, in almost every field, except in writing - he's just a whit compared to my writing prowess HAHA!!. He's really having a hard time to trim. So he's doing everything to discourage me from working out. That freakin' flab! -tututut incoherent tututut-

Anyways, I don't dwell on his irritating malice, I'd rather keep my head cool than get into trouble.

Weren't I introducing myself last time??

Music and Food were two of my very important facets, next up - books!!

I love reading books. When I was a child, my playground was the library (not a really interesting childhood). I don't remember how I learned to read; I just believe I was born with it. I can't recall being taught the alphabet, or being taught how each letter sounds. I believe I read books first before I knew that they were called books.I've read almost everything: Fairy tales, scifi, fiction, novels, anecdotes, poetry, prose, freeverse, essays, horror, suspence, romance, romance, romance... Tanda ko pa yung una kong nabasa na book, yung Ugly Duckling, sobrang tuwang tuwa ako dun sa cygnet... Nagtransform... hehe. Books are very powerful; they can create worlds where I can hide from the harsh cruelties of reality. Actually, there's a part of me which is succumbing to Schizophrenia already (pretty scary... Torian??) Currently, my favorite author's Sandra Brown. You've gotta read her Tempest in Eden; it's a bit cheesy, but worthwhile anyways. I also like JK Rowling and her Harry Potter Series; somehow it brings out the child in me.

Nufnuf...

Hey, I think I'm fallin' into something... You know, the thing. I have no exact girl in mind, but I am sure there is someone in my head (I mean heart). I'm feeling kinda weird lately. Yesterday, I wanted to kiss every girl that comes my way. My hard-ons are frequenting, and I always find myself staring at girls. Darn, whoever she is, she'd better salvage me from this testosterone-hyped ecstasy...

That would be it. I'll catch ya later Torian!!

-cramming-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home