Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Impediments

holy crap! all hell's breaking out!



i just realized that the sembreak is near but a lot of paperwork is impeding my way to full freedomfrom this cursed semester. 2 more papers for worthless and senseless and pointless cwts, 2 more credit hours for psych101, final reports for psych101, final exams on micro, socio10 (sir trinidad can go to hell right now...), macro, psych101, and for chrissake, geog1... Anaknampuch!

jesus help me...

tick tock tick tock - 11:20 at my clock. micro exam tomorrow and i haven't studied fully yet. yeah yeah what's new? i haven't learned anything from my first exam (which i almost flunked... 2.75 ba naman??) but it's aryt, im not running for anything naman. passing is what matters for me.

but still im nervous because i have not understood oligopoly quite well. dammit!

arghh, this is one of those times when i just can't resist but... feel so loveless??

how would it feel to hear from someone say "hey you can do it, just think positive."

because my mind is all negative now. i want to pig out but my allowance is... ugh, a hopeless case. im still having the numbing pain at my abdomen. darn, i think it's gots to do something with my urinary system. it's so painful, i wasn't able to walk from 7:00 to 8:00 this evening.

oh please. not now. if im gonna have one of my attacks of acute gastritis, then may the lord accept my soul in heaven as much as how he accepted st. peter's... too religious. im so not ready to die. not now, i have plenty of things to do. i haven't confessed my sins yet.

i just finished reading the "NOTES of the UNDERGROUND"... the mood - loveless-depressed-hoping-for-a-better-tomorrow tone. haay, the sembreak is near but i can't feel it coming. arghh, now it's raining. see, the heavens are crying with me.

*sigh* 11:24. i have to go back to micro. shit. i feel so ... dammit.

*sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

i hope someone calls me or texts me or do something whatver. i need a hug. maybefor now, im hugging my pillow - the cheapest affection i could get from a world that's so cruel. yes, here i go again - i dunno but tonight is just so emo. if tonight is a song then it would be Everything by Lifehouse. *sigh* fuck today. i hope sleep brings me to a better world. somewhere i dont feel pain.

arghh, ouch, my abdomen's seizing me again.

oh god it hurts.

huff, id better log out. my inside is killing me. id better call it a day.

going to bed.

-pain-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home