Thursday, September 20, 2007

Azta Treatment

hey check this out. i went to azta to get a haircut and to use this free protein treatment coupon i got from one of my friends. well well, after sitting for more than 30 minutes in front of myself in a place where everything is in slow motion, my hair didn't get any... uhh... any different! not soft, not smooth, not taut... not nothing. i dont even know what it's supposed to be like after having azta's protein treatment.

which is just to say, getting the treatment in azta will only cost you 650 bucks (850 if you've got long hair) without any noticeable benefit.

the only thing that's different in my hair now is that it's shorter... from my haircut. hay.

buti na lang the milk tea was sinfully sweeter than what's legal. and an FHM mag was just arm's reach.

...

hoof. tamad na tamad na ko pumasok. if i can only ask mel or kat to forge my signature all the time for PI, i would cut all the remaining sessions because PI is not value-adding in any way. nahihiya lang ako magpaforge nang magpaforge eh. tsk.

the only thing that gets me going is my french 15 class. and that's only because in my mind im always thinkin, "just one more huddle and it's french-fluency for me..." im getting conversational french subjects next sem.

...

tomorrow i exam for P&G with anj, eunice, michael, and prolly the rest of my class who are all econ people. i hope i pass coz that way id stop feeling like im a dumb person who UP accidentally admitted because my UPG grade resembled 2.25 instead of 2.75... bwlehrlsf.

and i hope i dont have clogged nose this time.

...

finished writing my write-ups for ninya and tin. phew. my creative juices, drying out. gotta replenish. watch friends...

-hazelnut spread lovin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home