Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bread Talk



say hello to my dinner! kfc's go-go sandwich and BreadTalk's chocolate croissant and butterdy napalm-looking thingy.. yum~!

BreadTalk, a chain of commercially-oriented "bakeries," captured a huge market so easily because of its boulangerie-type products. everything you find amid the rich and colorful aromas whets your appetite. they're all so delicious: in fondue dip, in sugar frosting, or simply in butter. others are experimental, with cheese and chocolate existing in one wheat bread. which is still good, and everything is big and golden brown... yum yum yum yum yum!

...

my mobile phone is facing it's sunset days. this morning i was waiting for my alarm to ring but it didnt (yes, i was awake before it did, because i had doubts if it would ever alarm by itself...) when i unlocked the keypad, the screen said: "please insert sim card." in my mind i was going "oh shit" cause that was normally how phones tell you that they're gonna die any time soon. so in panic, i immediately grabbed my pc suite connector and backed-up all my files inside the phone: contacts, messages, system tools, etc. etc. i salvaged some photos which i forgot to include in my multiply albums, but oh well... geezers, if my phone really dies the world would crumble down (slightly) because i use my phone a lot.


some of my salvaged photos. this one was supposedly-candid-shot in taal vista.



these two are some of my pacute set of photos shot the first of november, when i was totally bored out by the hundreds of tombstones dotting the floral gardens cemetery in lipa.


hmmm. poor phone. it had been a very trusty one.

but... if it does die, i would have the reason to tell my mum to buy me the new motorazr2 v8 phone by motorola... oooh.... it's very sleek and everything is glass and it's front screen has touch-pad capabilities. and it's a clam phone so it's more sophisticated and better looking. hmmm..

oh well. whatever my phone does to itself has benefits... just like everything...

-yum the bread bought in chocolate and butter inside-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home