Monday, October 17, 2005

Arthritic

Ugh...

Jesus, what have i gotten myself into??

The sembreak was quite long - one month. The day when my sem officially broke, i was thinking maybe i could afford to spend my time doing something so that i dont get so bored (because when i get bored, my mind wanders to a lot of nowheres, and i end up wanting to kill myself...). so, i thought maybe i could spend my time uhh working... to get some money, which my mum had put on the cut upon me... So I asked my ninang to board me into something that's like an office, has conditioned air, and doesn't require me to walk around and talk and talk and work my butt till it's sweaty... So she boarded me into a computer shop, which is what i was exactly thinking about. We talked to the manager of the shop - she said if i will work for them over the sembreak, i'd be working on commission for the papers that i am able to accomplish (BTW, the official term for my part-time working is ENCODER... cyool.). 40% for every thing that i did. We had the deal.

Anyhows, i started working last wednesday or thursday... And JESUS! I've been working since then. Part-time is a deceitful word. Part-time means Full time here. Fuck. I work from 9:30 till evening. People kept on coming, wanting to have their papers type written. Good thing i can encode quite quickly (because i dont have to look at the monitor when im typing - i've memorized the keyboard... go me). But still... Ugh.

My back is shitty already. Im earning money but I'm losing my backbone. Grrr... and my hands are always numb whenever i retire in the evening. well, well, what have i gotten myself into.

but i think it's better than just wallowing at house (where my most berated enemy frequents), i'd rather be in the shop. typing. typing. typing. tap tap tap.

My co-workers are great. They're so human. kept on sporting the easy-go-happy disposition. Neri is so into the manager stuff. good thing she's around, keeps me on my feet. Leny or Len is also funny because she's the youngest offspring like me and Neri told us we were quite the same. in things. in acting like - children. i dunno. Anyhows, we still happy although days could get as hectic as New York. But they still smiling. and I'd better do the same despite my aching backline and arthritic fingers.

Haay, I almost missed Daryl's and Pauline's birthdays. I still had the time to greet them hahberday.

I miss my friends. But i like working too (now...). My first sweldo will be given to me this saturday. Yey, i hope i make hundreds...

8:20 pm at the shop clock.

Geez, since when was my last entry? It's good that i had the time to blog. i didn't have the time to do anything aside from typing and typing. i just saw the results of my crs a while ago. me's so surprised and happy that i got 6 of the 7 subjects that i enlisted... yeba! one-time enlistment is working. i lost geol though. but hey!

i miss 'em pipz. what could they be doing over the sembreak?

mmm that it. the shop is closing. we goin home. byuh!

-arthritic-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home