Monday, November 21, 2005

Antipathico

mmm...

there's something about ayen (*pronounced a-yong) nowadays... guess what torian... my good friend ayen *drum roll* is in love!! yiee. well, what do i have to say?? now who would ever guess who she's in love with? what's his real name anyways? pekto? cos his nickname's pets...

what a very weird nickname!?! he should have used kimoy instead. (...) uhhh... yeah.

hmm...

im so such a french junkie. i even bought this book entitled "conversational french in seven days". im not following the program though. and tin promised me to lend her cd of french lessons. yey! i hope i can speak french properly. tin (my french partner) and me are planning to do some more french next semester... go us!

oh, good thing tin promised me to lend her installer for adobe softwares yey! finally, of all people si tin lang pala magpapahiram sakin. i need a microsoft office installer though. im currently functioning under an OPEN OFFICE, which is very hard to use.

i lost my scientific calculator. i badly need it for my accounting class, and of all times, now is the time it decided to lose itself. grrr... i need to work hard for accounting because prof is a bit antipathico. im always nervous during accounting.

creme brulee frap is delicious. and creme brulee shake also...

im planning to have my hair cut later. but i dont feel like doing it now. weird me??

my tummy is aching. awww... im hyperacidic again.

mmm... more later.

-later-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home