Saturday, November 12, 2005

Smooth

saturday night, my palms are sweaty.

so how's my sem??

so far so good yey! me's having time conflicts for cwts and pe though. stupid cwts... id have to reschedule my skin diving lessons, a thing that still has to be done. im beginning to panic, but substitute prof in skin diving assured me that we'd be able to arrange things before the sem starts for good.

anyhows, sem started last wednesday. it was so hot, and im still on the process of enrollment, and i just dropped by my skin diving class (i was cwts first class absentee) and got roasted to throbbing because sun was scorching. then after that, i resumed enrolling. i was successful by the end of the day, thanks to ayen... after enrollment, ayen and me went to national cubao to buy notebooks. it wasn't a fruity journey actually, coz the notebook i bought was just like the ones here in national katipunan. anyhows, anshe came along too, and we ate dinner at wok dis way, across our condo. when i got home, i was so hot, my skin was itchy and painful, and i was very dirty. so i took a bath....

the next day, me was struck by a high fever. haha, now when was the last time i ever had fever? i spent econ106 feeling weird, and when i got home, the fever set in. it was so high, i was basically paralyzed, and was bedridden for 2 hours. tsk tsk tsk.

friday was one of my favorites. first class is cw10, and it starts at 11:30, yey, pretty late. i like the subject tooo. i remember my discourse with the professor of cw10 during enlistment... i was: "sir i really need cw10, it's my last AH subject..." after he said that there we no more slots available. sir was "you really need it huh, i see..." and i was "yes sir, sir maybe you could squeeze me in please..." im still wondering now how i said that. i sound so desperate, but well, better cw10 than eng11!!

first class in cw10 was a stomper! sir guerrero asked us to weave a story that starts with a sentence he created before class stareted. it goes like: "there once was a prince who believed that his sadness will be eased by counting the hairs on the spider's legs." pretty weird right? i thought this was some kind of a random thought, but i convinced myself that this is the first line of a fairy tale, so i wrote my story fairy-tale style... i was late by the way, and we were asked to write the story in just 30 minutes. so i only wrote a one paragraph story, which is very simple compared to the other's essay-novelas... but hey...

then french... yeba! alle alle! my teacher was cyul! ms. racquel mercado was very nice and she speaks french like it's her tongue. she taught us how to introduce ourselves in french. here let me:

BONJOUR!
Je m'appelle Kimoy
J'ai diz-ouit un
Je suis mignon...

Haha! im not sure of the spelling though, but the english translation is:

Good day!
My name is Kimoy
I'm eighteen.
I am tuut... haha!

well...

at least i have subjects im looking forward to attend. they'll keep me inspired for a while. french and cw10 during fridays, and skin diving during wednesdays. yey! oh, mum and i and my cousin tinay went to gateway this afternoon to buy my trunks. we cant find the sportshouses in gateway, so we went to sm. i bought my first trunks from the shoe mart, then we went to ali mall. i bought my second trunks in ali mall. snorkels were apparently not available during this season, so i wasn't able to buy one. too bad, id just have to use the equipments in UP... yuk.

i hope sem continues to be smooth like the first week. *cheers*

-sailing-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home