Friday, October 28, 2005

Rejuvenated

hey hey! I was Multiply-ing a while ago, and i came upon one of my friend's poetry ridden homepage. i thought it was a beautiful poem, so i "copied" it here. take a look:

~0~

A glee that hit...

A candle in the dark that suddenly lit...
A touch of bliss uplifting my spirit...
A shimmering beam that one can’t beat...
A glow bringing an irrepressible heart-warming heat...

A masquerade that once was concealed...
A facade about to be revealed...
A dreary existence that once prevailed...
A new being soon to be unveiled...




~ R E J U V E N A T E D ~

cool, ain't it? i think i have a habit of copying someone's lit into my blog... i think the poetry is beautiful because of the photo that comes with it. this poem gave me goosebumps the first time i read it. there's something in it that gives me a feeling of foreboding. and that shot, look at that shot! that photo is stunning... i wish i could write a poem like this some day.

http://icecream02.multiply.com/journal/item/3?last_read=1&mark_read=icecream02:journal:3

-inspired-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home