Saturday, March 24, 2007

Bloat Mitigation

water therapy is so working. yesterday i was worrying about my blood pressure since i took down two greasy shawarmas for lunch yesterday and followed it up with my favorite mcdonald's combo. i feel like my fat levels soared. i was feeling bloated until late this afternoon so i gave my unit a scrubbing to shed off the fat.

i sweated all the glasses of water i drank today. plus the fat and sugar and all other acids and salts... i smell sweaty... musky even... if there was just some gir.... !%^&R*I(O

anyways. cleaning the unit is such a sweat-and-sound thing. it makes me feel human. i mean, it makes me feel in control. orr... domesticated. ?

i am domesticating myself with cleaning chores...? that's kind of bizaare...

well there's no one else to do the menial tasks here. my family is more than a bus ride away. and besides, even if they were here, i dont think i'll be able to extract help from them. my brother, the last time i checked, was a speed fanatic toting on some mangled piece of vehicle they call "motor.." my other brother is... better not talked about.

how pathetic, im fantasizing the possiblity that i could get some family to come over and help me through my finals week. pathetic. this is stress at its purest.

oh, grey's anatomy is so cool it makes me feel like i wanna do medschool again.

ok...

i have to do something with my french because it's drowning in a sea of confusion.

i love metaphorizing seas.. have you noticed?

-im draaaaiiiiining...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home