Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mumbo Jumble

*3 am* i like this song...

what's the reason why im blogging at three in the morning? well, i woke up from sleep because i dreamt about me going cuckoo in some familiar restroom because my econ121 exam coincided with a presentation for french... so i was thinking (dreaming) how i was gonna do that. unfortunately for me, it's no bad dream, because i actually have to do that on monday.

and on tuesday, the french exam, then on wednesday, the dreaded international econ exam. brrrr...

during times like this, it's better to talk about happier things, like the michelle branch song now playing over my ears, or the subsiding of my gory allergy, or the purchase of my new fully-functioning water dispenser.

or that the haraya edboard's preferred studio won the election by landslide, and/or i might be getting free gift certificates after all (from the batch shirt design contest, yey!!) im planning to buy a starbucks tumbler. :p

im still thinking about my creative shot, because i have a dilemma: will i be angel gabriel, or will i be the little prince? i dont have costumes for both, and both need to radically change the color of my hair, tsk, but i really want to, you know... be someone particular in my shots.

otherwise id simply be a chicken peeking on what's left of my plans inside three stories of palayok.


nah, that's so not me.

-assoced-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home