Sunday, July 15, 2007

June 2005

just now, a close friend told me that one of our batchmates happened upon my blog and read this entry where i ranted about him in abandon. apparently he googled his name up and my blog appeared.

as of the moment, i am avoiding as much enemies as possible, because i just realized how negative having someone to grudge on is. as of the moment also, our batchmate thinks im mad at him (when im not!) so i looked up my blog and searched for his name there, try to see if i really said something really negative about him. it turns out i did, (me and my big mouth) but the entry was scribed more than two years ago...

give me the liberty to say that my emotions then are affected by hormones in many ways. being a 16 or 17 year-old warrants usual mood swings, and it is so much possible that the emotions i had then, are not the emotions circulating inside me anymore. well, while i was reading the entry, i thought for a split second i was really a bad person to have ranted so badly about our batchmate (i even called him bitchy..) so i send my apologies to my batchmate,

sorry for my being such a big mouth, i admit my faults and am utterly sorry for having sounded like an ill-tempered nigger criticizing things i dont fully understand...

un lang.

ps. god i was reading the entries in my blog two years ago, and they all sounded like a jaded nigger blabber-mouthing everything. man... what a year that was.

-sorry-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home