Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Proper Punctuation

it's so gloomy today. no what's the right word? hmmmm... morose! yes morose. ...


i heard my classmate saying the summer season will end this week because the summer solstice is coming. good thing im almost ready for the rainy season..

wait.. just now this idea crossed my mind again: we are having stronger and more damaging typhoons from now on. last year, a certain typhoon hit the philippines causing a lot of irrepairable damage, man, and everything was jammed and dripping. i remember me hanging on for my own and the window panes' dear lives as the torrents of typhoon water lashed on my condominium unit. its scary.

if i just had the power to reduce carbon dioxide levels to functional normalcy. ...

i woke up today feeling heavy in the head. i thought i overslept, but eventually i put the blame on my staying up late last night. i was researching the proper uses of punctuations in preparation for my job in HARAYA (everyone has been congratulating me since yesteryesterday so i thought id just have to reciprocate. ...)

errr, can i just say: it's kind of pathetic, congratulating me for fetching a position in HARAYA's edboard... BUT IM NOT REPRIMANDING anyone, it's just that i dont think it's such a big deal, being in HARAYA, because after all, we were appointed - we didn't win elections of sorts or whatever.

but i accept the congratulations thank you. it's just that, i dont think i deserve such complements for anything. besides, i haven't done anything yet. ... congratulate me when the yearbook is published and it turned out good. yep?

talking about my HARAYA job, i think i am crowding my schedule with too much extracurricular activity. as of current, i am marketing for the council's brands sale on the first week of july and i am also doing managing errands for sidhi, the school's paper. when Haraya starts to function, i will basically juggle my 18 units of acads with marketing, managing, and editing duties in my extracurriculum. hay. this is proactivity at its core.

that's why i can't wait to have my ETS. i hope mum permits me to have it because i badly need to recode my eccrines.

*steep - nina*

uf, it's so so gloomy now. i can see the gray shadows of huge nimbus clouds in the horizon. most of the time, i love rain. i think it is revitalizing, because water is the source of life for many things. but something is wrong with this darkness. its eerie and there is too much pasty gray in the sky palette.

hwughh.. nakakaburat.

-punctuate!@#$%^&*(_)-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home