Saturday, June 16, 2007

Helplessly Bored

wow. total bum weekend.

i am currently hyped by the fact that it's the first week of classes and im formally enrolled. im actually almost ready to start a brand-new semester, except for the many facts that is currently bugging me..

i've been staring at this monitor for three hours straight now, im actually talking to BIBI already. well at the third hour, i stopped mid-sentence, because five bummy things creepily tiptoed across my mind:

one: i cant buy my books because the cheap bookstore here in katipunan is closed during saturdays.

two: because of number one, i cant study my lessons yet. so im behind the first chapters of international econ and money and banking... hay hay.

three: i cant read my readings because the econ lib is only open half of the day; i failed to come on time to fetch my materials..

four: the bayad centers are closing on the afternoon, and like the previous, i failed to pay my bills. i will have to pend my payables until monday (and today is the due date for my electricity... ak crap.)

five: i cant do any org stuff because: i already gave my solicitation letters to my mum, and she will take care of the rest from there (so no council activity as of the moment). im not doing any SIDHI-related things too, because my boss, frances, seems to be doing all the job by herself. she'll call when she needs help anyways.

humm humm.. tap tap tap.

and then i was back to my eye-straining dragged-down process of staring at the laptop monitor..

i should've bought a copy of freakonomics. pie said there were vendors at the AS walk selling the book at 30% less the original price. i had a kick-back of about a thousand from my recent tuition payment, and i havent spent it all yet, so i guess id ought to buy a copy myself. but then again, the AS walk vendors are not there in UP during weekends, so.. until monday again, i guess.

bumminnnnggg..


!@#$%^&*()_

cool...

@#$%^&*()_

hmm...

!$%^ $%^&* $%^&*()...

oh yessss...

-bored-

1 Comments:

Blogger auderz said...

kimoy!! :) alin yung murang bookstore sa katipunan?? ahahaha :) goodluck sa 1st sem!! :) audrey toh :D

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home