Monday, June 04, 2007

Early Blahing

not-worth-reading entry coming up... dont waste your time...

classes haven't even started and i already have booze in my system... bad. tsk tsk , bad lini.. oh well.

i really need to buckle up my butt for a run... should stick to my plans of running twice a week to keep my arteries from calcifying.. youth maybe strong and docile, but there are exceptions to the rule especially if you spent a summer doing nothing but eat your way out of lush fiestas and delicious birthday cakes and sugar-filled delicacies like the pakaskas.. you see last week i had shoulder pains that went severe when i breathed my usual breathing pace. i guess it's an early onset of high blood pressure, and if i dont do anything about it, i may end up having a severe coronary disease...

tomorrow i will man the SIDHI booth kasi mas malamig don kesa dito.. sayang, i was almost able to persuade my mom to install an airconditioning unit here, but a cousin of mine darkened our doorsteps last week, begging my mum to get her to highschool, and in an instant, my dreams of cool mornings suddenly vanished. hay buhay. another sem basking in the ovenly heat of golden crescent.

multiply says: you have an invitation from tin ablaza...
-F.I.N.A.L.L.Y

christine, this is a big leap forward. welcome to civilization (lol!)

shrek the third wont finish downloading... something's wrong with the torrent hash i guess.

blah..

blah blah..

-blawble-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home