Monday, May 28, 2007

Greenhills Sucker

the day doesn't match my mood. im quite sunny today, outside its drenched drenched but im still sunny..

yehey! we went to greenhills yesterday, and believe it or not, it was my first time there. ang ganda pala. kasi before, i thought it was some far away place; if i were to shop for very cheap new clothes, id go to divisoria or one of the sm outlets around, but never to greenhills. eh un pala, dito lang un sa may edsa! why the world is so small escapes me, but discoveries make up for the confusions... greenhills i like...

yuck, bano...

anyways.

we went to laffline yesternight, partly to celebrate my birthday, and partly to let my mum and her amigas unwind... kasi over the years, our summers were filled with neverending photo sessions of me and my family at the beach or in laguna waddling in some hot spring.. there's always water, as far as i can remember, because for us who lived just two hours away from tourquoise seas, summer outings always meant a trip to the beach or to some hot spring, or to some resort where there is a swimming pool... well for a change daw, nagcomedy bar naman kami... we saw pooh-quaio, the guy who impersonates manny pacquaio and he's so funny really, at bading pala sya haha. and there's anton diva, who is inarguably more feminine than my mother... haha! ang saya saya talaga.

sana daw we could do it again sometime... kasi you have to give it to my mum and her amigas, they've been through very tough times already, the most difficult times you could have ever imagined, and still they're here, working hard on a closely knit friendship that doesnt seem to tarnish over time. they work on the same office by the way, kaya ganun na lang ang kanilang closeness.. it's from them that i started believing that the strongest people on earth are those who have friends who watch their backs.. that's why i have my non-new year resolutions to go with my... *drum roll*

BIRTHDAY!!!!! Happy birthday to me!!

yahoo!! two decades on earth and counting. quarter life crisis is far from my mind right now, because at twenty i suddenly see a whole life in front of me. after seven years of teenage life, id say ive learned a lot, but there's a lot more to learn, and im more excited about the future now. if you just try to look at the brighter side of things, then twenty isn't that bad. the future is actually not that bad either. bahala na si batman as they say, but whatever batman does, i guess you should always put a smile on your face.

as for my non-new year's resolutions, i now vow to a new life full of hope and honesty. im more determined to be a good person now, so i'll try to be as friendly to people as possible, try to think of sounder things, and try to understand the things that go on around me. it's time to get real, with myself and with others, and it's time to set my goals and put the pains of the past behind me.

because of that, i change my lay-out into a brighter hue of blues... it's sort of an organized chaos, based on the premonition i have about my future, mukhang magulo pero maayos naman, hehe. pero ang simpler explanation jan eh gusto ko lang magkaroon ng a&f articles kahit na malayong mangyari un... hehe. pero malay nyo..

happy birthday to me!! sana may magpabirthday pa sakin para makabili pa ko ng new clothes, hihi... but seriously, my birthday wish is more concerned about my health, and my mum's... sana we'll have good health para... para... wala lang.. para hindi na kami bibili ng gamot... haha..

happy birthday to me!!

-bon anniversaire-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home