Friday, April 13, 2007

Power Pusoy

hello qc...

ive been quickly accustomed to the chaotic life in lipa, that when i arrived here at the unit, i was silenced by the neatness that faced me. it was clean, organized... more of barren. neat but empty...

anyways, i had a very ironic holy week. normally, during holy week, we would do visita iglesias, hear the pasions, read endless booklets of prayer, whatever, you know the routine. i hated them because the heat is unnerving, and we have to eat lunch on the road so it's all bumpy and stuff. this year though, we celebrated the holy week with a funeral... more of commemorated the death of my aunt-lola... it was a week-long affair, and the whole thing was also basically a reunion for the clan. it was a breath of fresh air, from the monotonic sessions of reading religious passages which drove me crazy...

it's funny because during the funeral, i met a longlost relative! yea, he lived in bataan all this time. i never knew him until now because he is illegit. he is my father's stepbrother...

how weird could that get? a new uncle...

well i think it's cool to have an additional uncle coz now i have more people to call when i wanted gifts for christmas.. besides he's kind to me...

and he has a frightening resemblance to my lolo. creepy. but cool nevertheless...

normally, we cap off the semana santa with a visit to the church to pay homage to the christ... this year though, we finished it off with a birthday bash!!

yeah.. the morning of easter sunday, we were mourning over the interment of aunt-lola to her final resting place. then all of a sudden there was a change of mood, and at five o'clock we found ourselves merry-making at this posh place in the lipa highlands, celebrating my uncle's 60th birthday... we were suddenly in matching hawaiian outfits and bohemian draperies, eating it out mardi gras-style. it was so ironic because we were all in black and white ensembles a few hours before that. ironic...

anyways it's fun being with relatives. i played power pusoy with my cousins all week long. and not to mention the food. it kept coming. like from a cornucopia..

i finally got my grades. sad coz they're not really that exceptional. they're all mediocre. i didn't get any uno this sem, which explains my disappointment hihi. oh well.

27 units left. gotta see some light.

im so loving my ipod, i will name it bibi.

we are having an outing on the 21st!! yehey!!!! sa casa corazon!! finally. ive waited for this for two years. i will so bring my cards and the volleyball. we'd swim from sun up to sundown... ooohh, i miss my highschool classmates. i hope they all come.

hmm can't wait for my lanyards.. my nokia lace is malfunctioning which resulted to my dropping the cellphone four times last holy week. wawa. good thing the phone is still intact. it has a few scratches though, thanks to the malfunctioning lace. oh well, gotta get the lanyards. one deutscheland and one france. i hope i get them soon, cant afford dropping beloved cellphone again.

*heaven only know - john legend* bakit wrong grammar ito?

edit: mum has to find me a summer job so i dont get bored all summer. eventhough i really wanted to just bum around and get fat, i gotta be a role model to my older brothers who are incessantly eating up the family finance resources by doing nothing. mga palamunin kumbaga... so gotta work...

ok gotta go. gotta bum for now. good luck with the summer heat y'all. PS. im not taking summer classes anymore because the heat is unbearable... alors au revoir!

outing outing!

a rendez-vous! j'en suis excite. je me bronzerai bien.

-im in for some summer lovin.. gotta fling. you may apply hehe bleh...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home