Friday, March 30, 2007

Yoo Hoo

ok here we go again.

you know whenever it's vacation time and i have to go back to my hometown, there's always a tarry moment, which involves my mum telling me to stay where i am until she arranges things for my arrival. it's no biggie, just that so when i go back, all the pesky grotesque creatures called my brother and his family are not home so id live two weeks peacefully. we argue a lot you know... well the tarry moment. a moment i spend on pigging-out, watching movies, catching sleep... the tarry moment is a suspense building up for an anticlamactic finale.

oh well.

i wanna go house. i havent seen our house for three months now.

...

this summer im really planning to do something worthwhile. i'll probably learn how to drive. probably. mum still calls for persuading. i want to work out also, get buffed, get a healthy tan... only if id get someone to do it with me. doing yourself alone can get really boring you know. and oh and im watching cable tv...

whadelse.

(eufh the tarry moment.. nakakabato...)

i had a blast last night hoo-hah! my ever precious high school classmates... they're the bombs. i love.

erm so... whadelse...?

erf, im boooooored. wanna go home.

je voudrais aller chez moi. il y a trois mois que j'etais a lipa. la derniere temps que j'ai ete la, c'est Noel. ma mere doit me prendre. je reflechis, quand est-ce qu'elle me prendra.

ecoute, j'ai cette quote, tres branchee, donna par mon professeur...:

"si tu n'existais pas, il faudrait t'inventer."

awww.. tres branchee non?

euh, eyenneux.. je ne deverrai pas etre ici. lipa me manque haha. je sortirai plus tard...

-abigail breslin-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home