Saturday, May 19, 2007

Init Entry

*out of my league*

stephen speaks rocks! the accompaniment is so good it wanna makes me go back to my pallid keyboard teacher and force her to teach me piano...

"keneth, you have very beautiful fingers, long and slender," says my music teacher in formative school. man, i should have studied piano when i was young. if i did i would have been doing concerto pieces by now.

wow the heat really amazes me. see i have this model of a brain which i made some years ago for a pyschology assignment. it's made up of clay, covered with some sort of paint and colored pens... it's sort of melting now; the oil from the clay is oozing out, and smudging the finely detailed labels of the human brain. amazing heat. and the water that's coming out of the faucet is so hot, you can brew coffee in it. apparently the sun heats up the water pipes, thereby heating the water flowing inside it, so water comes out hot. i had to wake up early to catch the morning chilled water, because bathing in hot water in a midsummer noon can get you heat stroking in seconds...

finally bitcomet finished downloading the march of the penguins. i thought it was some bore, but well covers never really lived up to their contents do they? i love the movie the penguins are so cute. they remind me of, in a very bizarre way, me...

roar i wanna go home, its so hot here in qc, wala pa namang ercon tong unit.. phew, im like baking myself, kulang na lang filling, at isa na akong crepe. yum...

-dubig dubig dubig...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home