Sunday, June 17, 2007

Season Transits

eeerrfff.. i was looking for the two books i need for my two econ electives but i cant find both of them. the books are nowhere to be found in any of the four bookstores in cubao... geez. even national bookstore doesn't have it...

im bothered. so many hours of just staring at the monitors screen... i should've used them reading my lessons instead. and gahd, it was hot. as of the moment, i commend my sweat glands for not giving up on me.

...

it's getting gloomier and gloomier by the day now. the summer heat is still there (and im annoyed by how penetrating it could get) but the ominous nimbus clouds have started appearing on the horizon. at 12:30 this noon, we had the first rain of the season. it was cats and dogs...

global warming is scary. ive watched the movie, an inconvenient truth, and it says, the more greenhouse gases we produce, the hotter the earth gets, the more violent storms strike the coastal areas.. in some freakish part of my brain, i have a premonition that a typhoon is fast approaching.

well.. welcome back to school everyone!

-books! i need my books...-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home