Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thesis Lullaby

i woke up again, great.
there are days when i wake up of from some dreamy stupor feeling hot and cranky inside. i's usually hit the comfort room, take a shower, and eat something while listening to my favorite lullabies (i.e. coffee and cigarettes, war of hearts and minds...). today is an exception though.. instead of doing my usual insomnia-killing routine, i turn-on my laptop, fix coffee, and read internet abstracts for my undergraduate thesis... on stock market volatility and the day-of-the-week effect.

hehe. nerd.

(but i should force myself to do this. tomorrow is thesis-mania day with my thesis partner fed, so id better be prepared... kelangan bibo.. ;p)

hmmm... *i will follow you into the dark - death cab*

im so proud, i got perfecto in my quiz today in spanish. yehey. you see im taking spanish too, alogside french (to improve my chances of getting a job after grad, ;p). my profe is a bit of a bore though, and she's annoying at times, especially when she starts recounting her endless tales of povedan life. bllllllll... but despite the cumbersome professor, i like the class kasi masaya naman ung mga tao..

tick tock.

bakit feeling ko hindi ako magkaka-asawa...? hay.

ayun lang naman. cge im going back to my thesis na...

-vovolavolavolatilivolatilivolatility-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home