Thursday, September 04, 2008

Point Murky

Oh my G. so this is how it feels. being unemployed is like trudging a cave without flashlight.

so my four-months stint at megaworld has come to an end (well not yet, technically, as i still have to tender my resignation.). i've learned a lot about the property and real estate industry, and ive also met some really great people (not!). but to resign is a must; i dont want to deal w/irate clients anymore. it makes me lose my respect to my fellow filipinos (pinoy mouths can stink like the smokey mountains due to trash talking.)

besides, i dont want this culture instilled in me, and i dont want to be trained more for something im not good at in the first place. once a collector, always a collector... im not a collector...

so good riddance.

hmmm, i need a life, really. let's see where my resume takes me...

-flyf-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home