Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Boredom 2008

the boring days just kept coming. i thought 2006 was the most boring year ever. but no, it's still boring today...

i've practically junked myself with the OC since a preset chillin session is almost about to be cancelled. i can sense it. i suddenly fell out of the mood actually.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...

to give you a clearer picture, my day has been an entire bummer. first i ate two big breakfast which paralyzed my lower body. since i cant move much, i decided to be a couch potato. i popped the OC season 2 on bibi, engaged my headphones, and watched, for the most part of the day, while my torrent client downloads the sequel to step up, the high-voltage movie. pfffffffffff..

my balls are turning to gall stones. i need activity...

huff.

-mome.n..t...u.....m.....-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home