Saturday, February 23, 2008

Couching AI

Dup!

I’ve just been junking myself with American Idol until now.. my eyes are tired, my ears are tired, but I gotta give kudos to the judges coz they’ve been listening to a whole bunch since whenever, and I bet they eardrums tired sumthin, but they’re still there.. ‘mazing..

Anyways, as a Filipino, I normally love listening to people sing. It kind of stirs a music that’s inside, always inside; it’s intrinsic to a Filipino, loving to sing and loving to listen to it. So for the past few days ive kept my trusty laptop Bibi on, downloading the latest episodes of AI (there’s supposed to be a PI but it hasn’t come out yet.. or well how was I to know, I never watched tv since PBB completely went down last year.). it’s been fun.

The pool this season is the most talented so far; they’re no more the tone-deaf lunatics with crazy crazy antics… im glad talented people are finally coming out of their shells.

Anyways, this has got to be it, if I continue blogging about AI id be completely non-patriotic so… well I just want to commend good songers thatsall.



I finally got my mri results… not so bad, I just have reversed cervical lordosis, which I so get. I should go to medschool.

I was rummaging through my things a while ago and I stumbled upon my old planner-turned-collage-book. And there were entries, and ticket stubs, and receipts, and pictures! Of me and some person… awww, the romantic old days. I wish ive someone here to cuddle…

I miss cuddling.

I mean.. the real thing… the one with some love injected in it.

….

Awww… i need some lovin.

Gotta watch AI!

And gotta shave my stubble, it’s prickly…

-;p-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home