Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Patapon Ako

booooored.

ang patapon ko na. and i feel like im getting dumber and dumber by the second. wala na kasi ako inaaral na subject that involves calculations and shit. tut tut tut.

san kaya ako makakahanap ng fubu?

...

im drafting designs for another apparel design contest at school. im getting the hang of doing photomanips, i feel like my future is getting artsier and fartsier, which is good for me, as it increases my chances of getting a job in the future (what, advert? marketing? market knowledge? bring it on. ;p).

...

pero as of the moment, tinatamad na talaga ako pumasok. i dont see my friends that often because we have very lax schedules kaya hassle pa pumunta sa school and make tambay. haay.

...

aun lang naman. i will do my span tareas na. buenas noches.

-i think therefore i fart-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home