Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Clenching Disorder

please please please give me a good night sleep.

we went to the doctor some days ago. she diagnosed me with some neurological disorder, and she referred me to a doctor in pgh. it's kind of scary but it's nothing, just some jitters in my peripheral nervous system. that's the reason why i kept waking up in the middle of the night, my right hand clenched like stone. my nerves are not functioning properly. huff.

anyways, doctor is working me up for the big PGH finale. currently im taking vitamin b complex to nourish my nerves daw. alongside that, i drink a liquefied multivitamin supplement, which not only tastes good, it invigorates my muscles and makes me feel light. it's kind of expensive though, as i have to take it one sachet per day. (geezers, i sound like a 50 year old lolo battling senile disorders..)

hmmm, i just hope i'd feel better once i get checked up in pgh.

..

we went to the baby shower of little-cuteypie-baby rhian. she was christened at san agustin, and the reception was at dad's malate. yuumm!! dami food! spiced clams and scallops, sinigang, lechong chicken at pork, puchero, sweet and sour fish fillet, teka and cali maki, naruto, salmon fillets, yum yum yum. we also had flans, cream puffs, halo halo!! hello food heaven..

as a souvenir, we got little stuffed penguins in pronounced holiday costumes. hehe, cute. but i can't find my penguin though.. must have misplaced him somewhere. bibi?? bibi penguin??? yoohoo, where are you??!

-i think i lost bibi..-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home