Monday, June 01, 2009

Birthday Belated

Belated happy birthday to meeee!
for the record, I received nothing, as in ZERO, for my birthday this year. It's either nobody even noticed I'm still materialistically-inclined, or the economic crisis has impaled everyone. But that's ok, I'll buy na lang for myself.
...
I'm early for work today (oh btw, I work for Manulife now, I'll talk about it some other time). Apparently we have a townhall meeting, and we're going to present something (what it is, I still don't know). But we didn't go to college for nothing, because in those difficult days when the going got really tough, we mastered the art of cramming. We'll cram our presentation later.
...
ok gotta go for now. a lot of gimiks ahead, im happy life is revving up to life again.
...
oh and there was this stranger at the condo a while ago. I was surprised there was someone there when I arrived.
well I don't have much time. you know what happened. with kimoy, THINGS HAPPEN. haha.

-rev it up!-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home