Friday, November 14, 2008

Kingmax L-Series

Daing, Kanye West's "Love Lockdown?" is love. The beat is magic! I dont really like the guy, I think his ivy education has fabricated him into an aloof singing gremlin, but the beat...! And im not really a fan of techno music, but this one rocks!

And maybe the video added in, with all its sexual undertones... Hehe.

Anyways, I bought the cutest travel drive a mere three hundred pesos could afford...



Meet Kingmax L-Series 1Gb Portable Drive! It's so thin you could fit it in your wallet. it doesn't make a bulk and its very robust. Well the manufacturers intended it to be really minimalist so its just the chip embedded on a blue plastic spoonette. No protective sheath whatsoever... So it's really space-saving.

Actually it comes with this cute blue alien looking silicone protector, which reminds me of... me...



So its not really, that, wallet-fitting anymore with the protector.. eh well...

Anyways, i suggest you guys buy it if you have the minimalist Japanese chromosome in you. I know i have.

-Kingmax petit-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home