Tuesday, October 27, 2009

IFIC and a Hundred Steps Up My Fragmented Educational Ladder

A breezy update:

"We will enroll you on our IFIC program, para syang part ng LOMA, pero tungkol sa Finance..."

I was told at work. I got so excited, because for the first time in months, I'm gonna start learning again, like I did in college! I miss college. I miss studying, I miss knowing things and making more sense of this world. Thank god I got this opportunity, and for the first time, I love my boss.

Yes, all the more to love my work. Aside from my brain needs, this will give me more reason to stay. I want to be more involved at work, to keep me from thinking of better-paying jobs out there. maybe i'll put some more titles under my belt to deserve my job more. after IFIC, maybe I'll take LOMA, and then who knows, maybe the CFA program if money and mind permits.

I said "Yes, I'm up for it!"

I love that fate has heard me. I want to make more sense of what I'm doing now so that I can rationalize with myself that despite my money problems, work will make me whole. It will teach me, and maybe, educate and compensate for the lack of more relevant stuff my education has failed to provide.

I can't wait till I get my first materials. It's like going to school again, i'm so excited... I'm gonna buy multi-colored stabilos and sign pens and book marks and macchiato with cream...

-my sun is shining brightly-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home