Monday, July 25, 2005

Weekend

Blug...

i got acquainted with rheema... rheema was my classmate in biology1. i saw her in batangas, she's from qc though. i was walking to the optical clinic, because mum was supposed to be there. but she's not. well, rheema was wid her mum and little bro. rheema's mum was a blabber. talked about how rheema talked about me to her... so obviously rheema knows me. haha funny. rheema was so red when her mum was speaking. it was like a girl's mum doing all the hassles of confessing a huge crush on someone for the benefit of her daughter... haha, i'm assuming things. but that was how i perceived it. big coincidence though to see them there. said they were on thier way to padre garcia where a relative of thems is living. then, went separate ways. i hope i rheema again in UP...

no volleyball this week. teacher is in marawi city - maybe doing some muslim country stuff.

there is a rat inside the unit. so jejo bought racumin. rat-killer. the hell with those rats.

i have a brain model that's half-finished and is made up of papier-mache. i hope it dries on time. i'm currently finding alternatives to the medium because it appears that papier-mache hardly cooperates.

last time, len and me and ayen watched the island... cool movie. i wanted to watch 'if only' though. but len got her way. i got scared that maybe she'd be a crybaby if she didn't have it. haha. len's a darling. the word tough is not in her vocabulary...

my buddy in the volleyball club is one inch away from being a female. mark is a transexual. and i don't like him... her... him. almost everyone in the volleyball club are trannys, so i defered. i can't breathe when they throw glances at me and whisper somethings to their friends who are also trannys... yuck. the hell with those freaks.

i have plenty of new photos in my phone. i just can't get to upload them here. i can't find a way to relay it on the computer... i need an infra-red device...

i beated mum during our latest Scrabble game. there was a bet. i told her that she should buy me a cd burner if i win. and i did. so she's indebted to me... haha. go me!

i checked my weight - i gained two pounds... not bad.

i have a blockmate who is always texting me short messages that always gets me confused. one evening she texted me a "good night". the next morning, she said "good morning". the next day she said "hello..." what's could possibly be happening to her??

tin is already 18. yey! she treated us at chocolate kiss... the food was yummy! my tummy craves for more.

that it. till next time. i hope i get the photos uploaded here...


-here-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home