Sunday, July 03, 2005

Photo-editor

Me's the best photo editor in the world!! YEAH!

ayt, in my world.

well, i've got lotsa photos in my pc.i got here early from lipa so i decided to waste time editing unclear photos. good thing i was pretty good doing adobe. eyes got a little tired though, but twas worth it. take a look...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, len, and ayen

that is the edited one. forgot where i put the original one but the original photo was dark and i can't distinguish me from len from ayen. so me did magic and now you can distinctly pinpoint who is me and who are the externalities... nyaha!!

another one:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me when i was kid

that was my 2 year old photo, of course when i was two years old... so it is like 15 years old now. when you see the real photo, it's full of scratches and strange imprints and whatever, and now it ... uhh, well, it still has those dots but i think i can clearly see my face now. yeah.

and now i realize how photogenic i am since young... cool...

maybe i'll post some of these stuff some other time.

me still:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
don't you think me's cute?? haha. that's why lotsa gurls fall for me... haha, wicked!

uh, the narcistic me.

til next time!

-me-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home