Sunday, June 19, 2005

Wantlist1

Blug.

Been here for the past hour. Me's been keeping myself attuned to my volleyball skills which doesn't come in very accessible backpacks. Teacher in volleyball said the coach of the UP volleyball varsity saw us play and he was asking if we, especially the guys, (especially two other guys who are exceptionally adept in smashing) could spend some time for trainings every afternoon... That's why teacher in volleyball asks us to improve on our skills. So he gathered us and started explaining stuff, most of which made me pissed out.

Teacher Cagas in volleyball said my overheads suck. Me's got 4 out of 20 tosses, and it does sound pretty bad. So me forced mum to buy a volleyball so I can practice. Mum got angry first, but I got my way. Now, my fingers hurt because of over-exertion.

I'm having some difficulty to write. type.

Hate this classmate in volleyball, he's very loud. Keeps on blabbling round like he's some horse with a hot brand on. Keeps on sayin things like we're concerned of whatever it is. Yeah. Man, he sucks until the last sec. Funny though, he's gay. The nature of gays. And he has his gay friends, and they're like The Gay Band something. Got to admit though, his friend is very good. His friend only. Noisy gay is so noisy, like get out of ma face...

Got the best sleep I've ever had since who knows when in Lipa. Yipee! Gained four point six ounds.

Got my hair cut. It looks very boyish though, and it doesn't fit my image... I envy my brother's new hair. He always gets the good strands.

Speaking of bro, he's now studying (again) in La Salle Lipa. Wish him luck.

Mmmm...

Me's been craving for a lot of things lately... well...

Wantlist:
-bluetooth device for my computer
-Nokia6670 PC Suite CD
-disk burner
-cello's donuts - caramel
-a new set of boxers
-Sandra Brown books
-Angels and Demons
-best friend
-a new pair of slippers
-milk
-new earphones

huff, in my dreams. Mum's so busy with granma, who's so sick like hell. Shitlah. Mum's always going to rosario because of her mum. And everyone else is there. Hope for the best outcome.

-wanting-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home