Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Birthday

Halla!!

Woah, It’s been a while since last post!! I’m now back in QC after spending a week in Lipa, and I’m sure me’s gonna miss my home. Oh well, let’s get started!!

Days before my birthday (May 28 – yeba!!), I met with Homer for my next session of botox injections for my palmar hyperhidrosis. So we went to Homer’s clinic and waited for minutes until the refrigerated botox turns liquid. Then Homer went on with his business, injecting the toxin on two spots of each palms… Everything went A-ok, and Homer was chatting with my mum and ninang, when suddenly, I felt a strange swelling inside my stomach – something that made me feel like puking... Then I had this slight light-headedness, and it continued until my whole body burned like hell, and guess what… I FAINTED!! Yeah… Embarrassing was the right word to put it, but I think I had a reaction to the botox. So I fell to oblivion, and the moment I woke up, I was in a stretcher-sofa in Homer’s lounge, three electric fans aimed at me, and a lot of faces blocking the light high up… Geez, think of fainting… That was the very first time in history that I fainted due to injections – that was actually my first time to ever faint!!

Haha, funny experience. Ganun pala pag nahihimatay. I haven’t told Homer that I’m afraid of injections, along with spiders, sharks, and being surrounded by manic homosexuals. Now I have something to bully me… Nyaha!

Then Carrie Underwood became the newest American Idol… I was expecting Bo to cop the title but Fate has her ways. Maybe Carrie won because she resembles Kelly Clarkson at some angles… Yeah whatever.

Then it was my birthday!! After a year well yes, it was my birthday again (??) and I’m very happy about it because I have arranged to meet Aizel and Darryl in the afternoon to celebrate my passage to adulthood! Of course, what could be more happier than to spend your day with your bestest buds?? At one point in the morning though, I was dreaming something like someone who’d surprise me and throw a surprise party at me, complete with birthday cards and surprise gifts and surprise people (??), just as what some of my classmates had done to their someones which I happen to have participated… But then I realized that that is a very far-fetched idea for someone who doesn’t even have a best friend… Oh man, I’m cryin now *sob* *sob*, bwaha, no time to cry! Anyways, so Aizel and Darryl and I met at Mcdo LaSalle and ate first before we roamed Robinson’s Place in search of Aizel’s newest prospected phone. Yeah, she lost hers too, and now she’s opening her options to a lot of Nokia phones. In the end, we narrowed it down to Nokia 7260 and Nokia 6230i and the other foldable Nokia phones…

Then we watched “The Wedding Date”, a romantic comedy fit for revengeful women who seem to be getting too deep in their quest to violently claim back their ex-es. It was funny, and it has a little bit of hot scenes, and I enjoyed it. I actually have a picture in my phone of Durmot and Debra kissing. Yeah it’s illegal, but the guard didn’t ask if we were carrying camera phones in the first place… Not my fault.

After the theater house, we went window shopping again. Aizel checked out the youngster’s stuff (always the one who never grows = Aizel) at the department store while Darryl went to the clothing lines. Yeah, Darryl’s never lacking in the field of garbology and fashion and style. You know sometimes I get envious of Darryl because he has this almost ripped physique that always went good with clothes, and he’s never had a hard time trying to find something that would fit, because with his body, everything seems fine… You’ve got to see him Torian; he stands 5’9, sports a bit of tan, and has spikes as hair. He’s a complete fashion bum, and a LaSallista by heart.

Anyways, we capped up my birthday celebration by taking photos through my cam phone and developing it in a weird machine that creates pictures retrieved via Bluetooth. Then we went home, and mum was supposed to buy me my favorite ice cream when she realized that she doesn’t know what my favorite ice cream is. So we ended up eating the night out with lots of different kinds of chicken instead.

By the way, classmates are almost forcing me to treat them somewhere. Oh well, I don’t have the money to treat anyone in some classy restaurant or whatever. I hope they understand. I’ll bawi next time. As if there’s a next time?? We’ll see.

Nevertheless, thanks to everyone who remembered my special day: Dittle, Det, Sarsi, Ayen, Linnie, Injoy, Pia, Danazart, Lique, Famae, Albee, Mum, Jejo, Ace, Niña, Ninang Lali, Tya Indak, Ann, the rest, the remaining, and the et cetera… Thanks! And to ***, thanks for making my day complete. Hehe, now they know I’m adult and can be independent and can be put in jail and can go to bars and can watch R-18 movies and can court or get courted and can love legally. Yeah!

So that’s it. Not much had happened since my birthday. We went to Mavalor’s town fiesta in Rosario, went to Nanay’s house only to find out that she’s thinner than ever… Oh well, the life that was never exposed to the powers of medicine – granma is now consulting quacks for pain relief. Yeah man, it sounds pathetic and very false, and who knows what the repercussions are – I mean, quacks are so not scientific, and their ways can sometimes kill… Yeah, talk about it next time…

Now, I’m wondering why Jejo hasn’t arrived yet… We’re supposed to plan dinner now…

Check ya later Torian!

-wondering-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home