Monday, May 16, 2005

6670

Hey!

Me’s been to Lipa yesterdays and mom bought me new phone. It’s not my dream 6822 though – they say the phone was phased out months ago… So she bought me a big phone instead. 6670… Looks like 7610. Whatever.

I’m kinda bano with the video capturing feature of ma new phone. I’ve been creating a fool out of myself since we bought it, and it was fun, man – I’ve gots to capture myself in streams! Yeba!!

The package is incomplete though, kasi the PC Suite is missing, so I can’t deposit my photos to my computer. Well shiaz, who cares bout relaying it in pc This 6670 Imaging phone’s equipped with a memory card that would go until I’m no longer bano with the stuff. Man, this is awesome!
Jejo went out; his girl fetched him and they’ll eat somewhere…

It’s freakin hot in herre! Man, this is serious; the temperature during midday can tip to body temp! Good thing the climate in Lipa is not as worse as here in QC…

Danazart doesn’t know my new number…

Ayen and Sarsi and the rest and me had a lunch out at beach house. It was damn hot, sweat's trickling all over man. Shit lah, twas cool nonetheless. Ayen and the rest kept on teasing me and Sarsi though, yeah whatever man. Sarsi's a beautiful lady, but she's just not my type... ??

No densing here, just really not gonna happen. Sarsi doesn't even like me... I dunno man, the devious works of Ayen and her comrades. But, well, who knows. Shiaz, still not happening.

Ayen sent me lotsa photos from our outing in Laiya, bad thing I don't have my PC Suite cd to relay the photos here. Maybe next time...

I hope ma friends send me quotes. I wanna see lotsa them. Gotta up my folders…

Hey, I’ve gots some work to do. My calendar is so empty, I need to check out ygroup and retrieve birthday files… See ya round!!

-phoned-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home