Thursday, April 21, 2005

Lame

Hi.

I am so lame!! I can't believe myself...

During my volleyball class, in the middle of our drills, Prof. Ulanday permitted us to have a break. She said we should use the break to bond with our classmates because it is not practical not to know the names of your classmates, because we have to know their names when we play the actual game. So she commanded us to get at least five contacts, so that when we make an absence, we won't be left behind. She also emphasized that of the five people, three should be from the opposite sex...

And I can't believe myself for not being able to get Kyla-look-alike's number!! Shit! This is very impossible, why did I let it pass??

Kasi naman, a lot of my other classmates were getting mine, yan tuloy, I missed Kyla-look-alike's number. Could I possibly get her number tomorrow?

Noh.

We have no class in Volleyball tomorrow. Fuck.

Till Monday then. But I would be to obvious - I mean, why should I get her number when I already have contacts in hand?? And Mikes would notice. I don't want competition, I want Kyla-look-alike for my own... BBrawAAWWR...

Sheesh. This is not me. Now, be composed.

There are plenty of time to get her number, maybe not now. I'll see her for sure.

-sucks-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home