Tuesday, April 19, 2005

First

Hiya Torian! How’s life?

Mine. Today is the first day of our summer classes. Today is also the day when the transportation groups here in Quezon City decided to raise a transport strike against the government because of the imposition of oil price hike. So virtually, there aren’t any jeeps around, only cabs and trycs. So, on my way home, I spent Php100.00 instead of the usual Php5.50, to get me home… Damn, this is why my allowance always dropped below sea level.

My day started early (6:00 am ba naman eh gising na si Jejo, napaka-early bird...) and it started with delicious fried hotdogs and carcinogen-enriched over-fried eggs. The eggs were not that good because I overcooked it. See, I cooked for breakfast, and apparently, I’m not really a good thing in the morning; I don’t function properly during the waking hours.

My Stat101 class was very quiet. The only voice I hear was mine and Vida’s. Oliver Co and Wilmer Cu are my classmates – the mini-Filipino-Chinese Community as Vida puts it. I find Wilmer queer. I can't decide if he's metrosexual or not. I have a model-looking classmate, and she's so tall and slender.

I think I will like my Volleyball lessons. I like my teacher even though she’s a toughy. I just can’t be friends with the temperature in the Gym – you could fry an egg on the floor.

So much for now; my feet hurts too much; my stomach is empty; my hair is wafted; but I’m happy nonetheless… Checkyatom.

-tired-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home