Saturday, April 09, 2005

Anticipation

Iy!

Hows yah! Now when was the last time I posted a readable post??

*Kharma – Alicia Keys* Hey Torian, tomorrow is outing day! Finally the day has come; I hope there’ll be a lot of us joining. We’re heading to Laiya, my favorite place lately… It’s a very beautiful place. The turquoise waters clashes incessantly to the pale sand. There are rock masses jutting out of the clear water, and there’s this one big boulder at the end of the shoreline where you can take photos of yourself doing the magazine smug-pout.

Well, I do look forward to a lot of familiar faces. 26 of my classmates will be there; and it will surely be a blast! Unfortunately, more than 10 of my family-friends can’t come because of escapade stuff like going out of town [country] or migrating or the like. Poor them. This is something worth not missing.

I hope Lian and Ana and Det will come. Ana’s “elders” are currently having some good time in faraway Bangkok, so she’s not sure if she coming. Lian, on the other hand, is going to Florida and stay there for a month… And I envy her. Florida is where you see the Florida Keys, and a lot of animals, and a lot of marshes, and a lot of girls in bikinis, and barbecues, and alligators… I want to be there some day… Det, on the third hand, is not coming. Sayang…

I’m waiting for this getaway to settle everything that’s so bothering me. You know, high school thingies. I hope everyone comes. I hope Det will be settled with Leontine and Ana with everyone else and me with Kim and Lian with … Kim also and Gerard and everyone. Oh well…

I miss Aizel and Darryl, my favorite buds. May God permit them come.

I want to see my classmates in Bikinis!! Harhar! Now who’s daring??

Hmmm… The simple joys of field tripping…

But there’s another thing that’s bothering me… More of like freaking me out.I’ll be having Botox injections on Sunday!!! WWAAaaaaaaaaaaahh!!

Only hours ago, we went to a dermatologist who happens to be a scout of the celebrity-derm-overlord Dr. Calayan. We went there because my eccrine glands are so freaky, they kept on sweating pails of water [or sweat] during untimely occasions. Homer, the dermatologist, claimed that I have this sweat disorder called Hyperhidrosis. It was caused by the erratic activity of the Androgen hormones in my body, making me sweat too much in certain parts of my body like my hands and feet and underarms and midsection and lower back. Homer said that the only permanent cure to this disorder was cutting the nerve that is responsible for sweat secretion, meaning I have to undergo a surgery… And my mother said – “No!”

Thank God. I don’t like metal claspers and iron devices probing inside me.

So Homer suggested injecting Botox to the concerned parts in order to block the activity of the nerves.

(!@#$%^&*)

I hate injections. And to think that they’ll be injecting Clostridium Botulinum toxins inside me… Brrr… Makes me shiver.

Anyways, the outing comes first… I should not be consumed by this Botox thingy. It’s very medical and deep, and now is just not the time to think about it.

Check ya later, Torian!

-anticipating-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home