Thursday, March 03, 2005

High-end

Ei Torian, tis been a while.

Hey, I had a very emotional night yesterday... The organization that we founded (UPI) had a logbook where you may post random thoughts; I kept the logbook yesterday, and while I was writing my blahblahs, I found myself too depressed to function. Nevertheless, I wrote, in the hope of relieving the tension inside me... I'm very depressed lately.

Yesterday was my very first time to tour around the elite-infested Eastwood City in Libis. The place was very beautiful, and the people in it were as high-ended as the fancy malls, so I had a hard time preventing myself from gawking at everything. I like the life of malling, going in and out of stores, adding personal things to clothing collections, but the money is always a limiting factor. I envy those who have silver spoons instead of wooden ladles, those who have cars instead of cabs, those who have mastered the art of social flirting and socializing instead of the art of fitting in. Haay, if only me was rich.

So basically I lost my 500 pesos for Constantine which is worth 121 bucks, food, cab fare, and a Starbs frap. So much for the high-ended life. Money is just something you let go as easily as buying candies... But the catch is, I spent the time with two of my favorite people - Ana and Ayen. It had been a very long while since last sighting of Ana. Not much had changed, but if there were any, it's definitely for the better (?? although Ana had an ID violation before we met... TskTskTsk). Huff, I hope we'd always get together so that I'll be saved from Loner-ness. Oh by the way, Ayen is so into my LOVELINE (good thing, there's always something to divert her conversations... Hihi. Em not saying anything unless I'm sure of myself).

Anyways, back to Katipunan - or to UP - there is a very beautiful someone in my organization. She's very dainty and very feminine... You know, the girlfriend material. But maybe she's just beautiful. Looks can deceive. Most often than not, the most beautiful of humans are the proudest kinds, the oppressive, the ill-tempered. Although she doesn't look like it, ******* seems nice. Haay, I hope we'd be friends...

My Ms. Girl is still not in the mood for talk.

My schedule is becoming tighter and tighter by the minute. I hope I'd survive the second semester without having to undergo over-fatigue or dehydration. The heat is just so - hot...

Anyways, that would be it for now. Check ya later.

-nilalambot-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home