Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Befriended

Yo Torian, Zup??

Me was so happy today because me gained a lot of friends again...

Classes in UP were cancelled because [they] prepared a recognition rite in the afternoon for the excellent students of each college. So all classes starting from 1 onwards are cancelled, leaving me with only 1 class to handle, and that is the very mind-wreaking Math100... Mind-wreaking.

Sarsi and Ayen and Tin are definitely barkada, thank God. We ate lunch together at Rodics and then we dined in mid-afternoon at Seattle's (we should have been in Starbs but its so full). But before we drowned ourselves in coffee, Tin and I ordered some Ice Monster devil's food first, and it was really really good especially for this type of climate - hot and humid. Anyways, in Seattle's, we formerly founded an organized group called UPI, which stands for University of the Philippines Inclusive. It's an open org for the oppressed - teens who are frequently faced by oppressive forces like coƱoticism and angas-ness almost daily...

I almost cracked up into two because Tin was being engaged to the male Lasallista barista at Seattle's. He's already got a kid at nineteen and we were telling Tin like: "You're not planning to be a cradle-nabber, are you?" She just so read afterwards, and she said it's just so hot in the place... Funny.

I just went home before surfing, and I spent like a couple of minutes there, and in that very small span of time, CR did not fail to irritate me. He asked me if I was free tomorrow in the afternoon, and asked me if I could watch them do their jamming session (as if I'm so interested). I refused because I'm busy tomorrow pm, and asked him if they could reschedule their jamsess. He said sharply: "Eh, wala na, yun na lang free time namin," as if it's my privilege to watch them jam when I'm not really interested. Yesterday also, I was suggesting if they could integrate CR's girlfriend in the band as female lead vocalist, and he was like: "Sus, baka ikaw lang ang may gusto sumali sa band..." Hello?? He's so into assuming things. As if I'm a big fan of theirs. That flab, eat his ass.

I hope CR realizes that he is so full of himself lately.

Well, this guy's not to be oppressed.

Anyways, it for now Torian, check on you later!

-cheerful-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home