Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Luckless

Gud pm Torian, hope you're doing fine.

I just came home from school right now. This week is Tambay week in Ecosoc, so there are a lot of people in the Tambayan, and I was forced to leave earlier than usual. Here, in the cyber caf, is also congested as hell, so I'm making this real quick.

Still unsuccessful in my quest for Ms. One-and-Only. May tomorrow be a luckier day.

I think I flunked my exam in PanPil19 this morning. The objectives were chicken feet, but the essays are stompers. Anyways, that's life in UP. Exam are made to depress you out...

I'm having my Eng12 exam on Thursday, and I haven't read a page of Purgatorio or Paradiso, I'm not even finished with Inferno. Well, if I'm not gonna study today, I'd be flunking two long exams in a week - for the record.

Ay't. Got to study...

-studying-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home