Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bored

Tomorow will be the day of doom.

I haven't finished studying my PanPil19 yet; everytime I set my eyes on the crumpled readings, I feel sleepy. Anyways, there's still a lot of time ahead, I'm studying later.

My cousin-roommate was out all day so I have to at least get out by myself and save myself from the claws of LONER-NESS...

Random thoughts:
-Weekends in Katipunan is really really boring especially if you're my type who has a very loose schedule in a very freaky University.
-Being friendless is synonymous to being a loner.
-You'll always find a Chinese-looking someone in the National Bookstore Katipunan branch.
-I like to be engaged in sports - probably swimming.
-My vision is not getting any better - probably due to obsessive reading.
-My teeth are finally done. My braces can already go whenever I wanted to.
-Retainers are plagues.
-I miss my high school classmates.
-I want to have green eyes.
-I miss my high school classmates. Huff...

See ya later.

-bored-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home