Sunday, February 13, 2005

Bronzed

Am back Torian!

Guess what, today was a really really sunny day, perfect day for some glaze of tan.

All the BPI ATMachines bugged out since thursday, so I'm left with nothing but 16 pesos, all coins, to conquer the day. If it were not for my cousin-roommate (who's not so edgy anymore), I would have starved to bedriding since yesterday. I would've panicked, but my relatives were always to the support.. (not really). It's just to difficult to be so technology-ignorant when you're living in the midst of a computer-adept race called the Katipuneros (this would include the Atenistas, the Miriamites, the Kostkans, the chefs from CCA, the computer-literate UPeans, etc...). By the way, I walked like miles a while ago, in search of anything with an expressnet in it. I finally found my goal in a far off place called "UP Shopping Center," before I finally exhausted the 16 pesos that kept on clinking in my pocket. By that time, my tan was not only obvious, it was actually not tan anymore. It's, well, mahogany. My skin's freaky.

Another exam's coming, PanPil19 this time. Geez, the exams in UP are so on top of each other, I'll never get my mind free except during the summer. Anyways, it's very hard to study for PanPil19 especially if you get disturbed by articles entitled "The Intersexed and Transgendered" or "Ang Mahal na Pasyon ni Remington na Nagbibinata" and you have to study for it. The subject's title is Sekswalidad, Kasarian, at Panitikan, so basically, the test that's coming would be a test of how much I know about my sexuality, gender, and literature. It's kinda unique, thrilling at the most, but overall - boring...

Someone's got to teach me about the HTML thing. I want to get you dressed Torian, get you fashioned so that you'll be not much of an eyesore like me. Well, maybe later...

I shall check on you again.

My tummy's hungry... sniff... sniff, I want a pearl shake!

-hungry-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home