Thursday, February 24, 2005

Thirst

Hiya Torian!

Wherever I am right now *Wherever you are - South Border*, is really so comfy and the computers are very very fast and reliable and the airconditioning system is so going, and there are not much people, not much gawk-ers, privacy is obvious, etc...

I have been so busy lately because of Ecosoc, but nevertheless, I'm gaining friends in the process, so it's worth it.

Tomorrow is EDSA day!! So, all classes in all levels are suspended yet again. This means I'm going to have a nice weekend at my relatively colder hometown - Lipa. There were a lot of planning for outings going on. I'd better keep my receptors up so that I won't be left out. Beach, I'm coming!

Gotta prepare for summer! Gotta get the tan... Me was planning to buy a lot of summer outfits because there are a lot of pending getaways. Hope they all come true...

We had and activity in Ecosoc a while ago called TBS (I don't know what it stands for). It was really funny and wild, although there were just a few of us. Rocky and Adi were two toy soldiers, Ayen was jumpy, Brylle was game, Reyda and the other higher-batchers are kind enough, and me was - not so anti-social. Go me!

I want to shift to another course. I think I'll excel in Psychology; I really want to become a doctor someday. Econ is hard.

I'm thirsty... Gotta drink something.

Still thirsty for the love of *tuuuuuut*. That girl is so slow!

Bya Torian!!

-thirsty-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home