Saturday, March 05, 2005

Home-alone

Heya!!

CR went home to Batangas, so I'm all alone at home. Luckily, we were required to watch the Pirates of the Caribbean, so I've got something to spend my time for without feeling bored. So I asked CR if I can borrow his video rental card (I haven't any). I rented the Pirates and 4 other movies including the very cheesy A Cinderella Story (because I missed it in the movie marathon during the Tambay Week), the very fictitious ANACONDAS (whos dialogue is very unmoving and static and stale), Hellboy, and A Walk to Remember.

Hey, I thought that Walk to Remember movie was one of those CHASING-LIBERTY-PARALLELS... Apparently it was not. I think it was beautiful - Mandy was beautiful, and so is the story. Me was teary-eyed before the movie ended... Really beautiful; so the walk to remember is the walk down the aisle pala... Aww...

I wish there really are people who can change other people's lives..

Anyways, me still have to work on my reaction paper in PanPil19, which doesn't seem to be fitting for a reaction paper. The guide questions were not really making us work on a reaction leaf, but on a written report or something... I still have to search the net for answers... Huff..

And then there's this fame party thing that our organization is sponsoring in Eastwood. I really wanted to go, but I can't. Why? Well, first, I have a lotta load to unload... Second, I don't have the money to buy myself into the that first class hang-out. Third, I'm not in the mood for flaunting the beauty that was me. The Talent Center will be there - they will be holding VTR auditions. Well, me's not the kind who would go for VTR auditions, but I would very much like being discovered and appearing on commercials (Ha! Go me!). But then, my face is still not ready - zit breakout is coming, now that I'm approaching my quarter-life crisis. Huff, better stay home.

Bush-wacking is very tiresome...

I'm hungry again, and hot. Gotta chill.

Log on you again, Torian... Wish me luck in love.

-my back is aching-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home