Sunday, March 13, 2005

Renewed

Hey.

My gastritis finally gave up on me. Finally, I've been sweating for days...

And my skin is ghastly pale, so, I'd better get out in the sun.

Our yahoo group is so full of outing plans. I'm really waiting for this since summer last year (???) - really. I wanna go skinny dipping with my highschool classmates. I wanna take a lot of photos for my albums... I wanna see them all!

Anyways, I'm really irritated by my MuL13 gawker. IT is just so annoying; kept on staring even if I challenged her with one of my impaling stares. Damn IT. I'm not gonna look at it again next time...

And some of my EnviSci classmates are so out of bounds. They kept on making such big deals on everything, even the minutest of details. We will be the next reporters, so I'm not really looking forward to a passive day. Those critters - I've had enough of their intimidating queries.

I wanna buy the Illustrated edition of The Da Vinci Code.... Hmm... But it costs a thousand and five hundred grand. Poor me. The book was - only in my dreams.

Anyways, gotta rest. I've got a very hectic sked ahead, and I just recovered from my freakin' gastritis, so I need to spend the day in bed. Bya!

-recovered-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home