Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Blood

Heya, Torian… Me.

It has been quite a while. I’ve been busy the past few days; the finals week is coming, and the teachers just never ceased barging us with lots of papers and projects… Nevertheless, me is still breathing.

Hey, my middle finger is bleeding. I accidentally scraped the skin off with the toilet flusher handle. Well… Icky blood, clumsy me.

We (I mean I) was tasked to prepare for a culminating activity in Ecosoc on Saturday. But they informed me only, so my other co-applicants are very well unaware of the assignment. I’m thinking if maybe I could just revert the responsibility to the members of the organization because this week is hell week, and so are the following weeks, so help me God and His divine assistants…

Just watched A Walk to Remember and I cried. Really worth watching. I wish I could meet my own Jamie Sullivan.

Yanna is moneyless. Poor her.

I had such a blast in Eastwood last Saturday (still have a hangover). IC was a little killjoy though, he forced us to leave at 15 past midnight. Harumphh…

I think I’m diabetic. The wound on my finger is so slowly healing. Hurry up!

Haay, Ms. One-and-Only = Hopeless case…

I wanna be a little more rebellious. I want a Kabbalah tattoo. I want another set of piercing. I want more slippers for summer. I want more food and money. I want to buy a book by Sandra Brown and Anette Blair. I want to see a very cheesy movie. I want to watch Swept Away starring Madonna and Italian guy. I wanna be a varsity player and get cheered. I want to have a girlfriend and be fondled. I want to have two cellphones with two operating simcards. I want a car and learn to drive it. I want a laptop complete with everything. I want a keyboard and learn to play it. I want to be a commercial model. I want to wear designer clothes. I want to swim at a turquoise beach. I want to share the beach with my friends – everyone. I want to listen to more music. I want to live life fully. I want to dream of better dreams. I want to be satisfied.

Torian, life is never too good to be satisfying. I wish I’d be happy na lang.

*The face can speak of a thousand emotions but it can easily mask what the heart truly feels… Don’t be fooled, for the happiest face maybe masking the most hurting heart…"*

The most hurting heart now speaks amid a thousand masks.

Mask is my world. Nothing is real.

Reality is a figment of my imagination. My reality lies where no one has ever decided to tread.

My reality
Is something that’s imagined
I never felt true

-"Haiku of the Superficial"


-bleeding-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home