Friday, March 11, 2005

Reduced

How’s you Torian? Lookin’ good.

Today was a very tiresome day. I barely kept my eyes shut last night because my tummy was infested by hyperacidity. Me was kinda scared, thought it would be my end (??). Hyperacidity can be pretty scary; it can give you illusions of intestines burning due to acid... Oh well…

So last night, I spent only 2 hours of sleep - very unusual thing. My sleeping time would extend to 10 hours at the most. So when the clock struck 5, I found myself sitting at bed with heavy eyes, the Ecosoc’s Constitution at hand, a bad hair-day to topple, and a damp butt due to bed sweat and a nocturnal emission of something.

Early this morning, I had my Final Interview in Ecosoc. It was pretty tough, hunger-inducing at the least. By the end of the interview, my eyes were sore, my backbone was aching, my skin was red and hot due to nervous exhaustion, and my tummy was too wounded to function, but nevertheless, I was happy because finally, I’m on my way to being accepted in the organization. Saying bye-bye to Loner-Ness!!

I continued to attend my Calculus classes at 10, realizing that my brain could no longer assimilate more calculations, numbers, symbols, etc.

Before 11, I pigged out at Katag. The mental exhaustion really made me feel like I lost 5 pounds, and luckily Jes and Mariel were there to relieve it. I spent some time chatting with my blockmates, making too much argument upon my very hearty appetite (which isolates me from about 50% of the whole teenage population - It doesn’t account my figure anyways; in fact, I should give myself more time eating than dieting). Mariel is sick of a chondritis-sounding disease, and she thinks of puking every after meal. Poor her; she’s bereft of the simple joys of eating…

Hey, we’re assigned to facilitate the culminating activity tomorrow, yet none of my co-applicants are making any effort to coordinate.

No one has tried to sweat a “hey, I can help…” Except Cecille and Sarsi.

I hate them! I hate them all. (Except Cecille G. and Sarsi)

I may be the Batch Head, but that does not disqualify them from helping! I already did my part by disseminating the details about the activity, yet there seems not a sound from me to them. My co-officers are none the better. I can’t believe them, they’re very – impossible. I can’t do this by myself because, first, I’m a guy and I’m biologically not into such stuff as organizing and coordinating. Second, my gastritis is peeking again, so I’m basically incapacitated. Third, I need a break... A very long break… Like – BRRRREEEEEAAAAAKK!!

Huff.

I hope my destiny girl saves me from this torment…

For now, I’m eating. Granola crumbs are stuck in my braces, and my retainers are so full of deep-fried Krunch Pao morsels. I hope I will develop a terribly bad breath so I can “blow the breath of death” on my very passive and stagnant and out-of-reach and careless and not-so-tired co-applicants. Grr!!

I am very sick by now. That means no gym for today, full bed rest for the night, daydreaming before real dreams, food for the wounded stomach, and more music for the tired ears.

I’m tired of listening at their “I-can’t-be-there’s”. Damn those maggots.

ARRRGGHHHH!!!!!

-angry-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home