Thursday, March 10, 2005

Hectic

Hellougher!

Just went home from school. Tomorrow is my Final Interview in my organization, and I haven't memorized the Constitution yet... Arghh... If I memorize that 9 pages of shit by tomorrow, that'll be my record for the longest memorized article ever in my life. Huff.

The day after tomorrow (is not doom's day, nyarhar) is the culminating activity day... I haven't any idea of how we were supposed to culminate any activity (??), my co-applicants are so busy, the task is left all to myself. Huff huff.

The reading of tomorrow: Nervous breakdown early in the morning, sweat spurting all over, shaky hands, busted ego...

Sarsi is having Quarter life crises... Go her!

The day after the days after tomorrow (Monday) is exam day for Anthro10, the days after day after the days after tomorrow is Finals week. Geez, i can't even hold myself together, and now, the finals week. Darn!

Anyways, a Zagu shakey shall dumb all my pain... See ya later!

-busy-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home