Friday, March 18, 2005

Extensive

Heya...

I wish I'd survive this week...

We'll be having our fourth Calculus exam tomorrow, and I haven't studied thoroughly yet. After that, I'll go somewhere and buy my friend a gift because it's her birthday four days ago, and tomorrow is her party at Mcdo. After the party, I'll finish my paper in PanPil19. After that is Sunday - I'll study for my three long exams on Monday and Tuesday. Haay, I'm barely breathing. My frame is no healthier, my eyes are almost gouged out, tummy is annoyingly flat, body can't retain all the rice that I've eaten, hands and feet are always sweaty because of stress, my hair is so dry because of... stress, teeth are tired of my gritting, knees are giving way, skin is ghastly, spirit is wounded, psyche is overfatigued, and heart is alone yet again.

By the way, I wasn't excempted for the Finals in EnvSci, so I'm doomed to study 13 topics on environmental conservation for the exam. Go me...

Anyways, the second semester days are near termination, so, I'm paying as much attention to the remaining assignments as much as I could.

I wanna go home - in Lipa. I want to breathe the usual cold breeze of the Lipa highlands, eat native cuisines, wallow at bed, sleep, dream, dream, dream...

I'm no longer dreaming of my better half. Love escaped me, because I never really knew her. The heart thing is not in my mind anymore; I think I'm better off single, because being in a relationship is such a burden when you can't even establish one.

Or maybe it's just because of this really hectic schedule??

Who cares anyways but me. Time for some extensive work.

See ya later.

-working-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home